So.. I've been asked to put up a new post. I'm not really sure what to post though. I've been learning a lot from the Lord these last few months and have been thinking an awful lot about some analogies that help to explain our relationship with the Lord which is cool. However I think i am going to post about my favourite place (at least on this blog), Sefton Park. I have so, so, so many photos from this beautiful city centre park, but I took a few cool ones today. First up this is cool little waterfall..

Secondly a friendly little squirrel. Nice...
4 comments:
i thought it only right to post back on your blog. thx for the comment. it made me happy. :) YAY! (in big american spirit)
p.s. i still haven't been to sefton. (walked by it, but not through it) how horrid is that???
yay! a new blog! :)
is that the park I went to? if it is, I love it too :) I wanna go back!
yo. rich. POST!
get outta my HOUSE!
dude, this is no longer a new post......
Post a Comment