And while i'm going home for a week starting tomorrow and am therefore unlikely to post, i'll leave you with the news that I have been accepted onto the UCCF (Universties and Colleges Christian Fellowship) Relay scheme which means that I will be working in Liverpool with the Christian Union movement next year. Marvellous. Your prayers would be appreciated as I firstly have a lot of work to do before I start the job, and secondly I have a lot of things to get in order regarding the job itself, not least support raising. Thanks guys.. Have a marvellous Easter...
R
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
congrats rich! to be honest, i might just take support raising OVER going to a freezing cold beach. you crazy brits.
Thanks Ash! And... freezing cold beaches - 'character building'. HA! It really was fun...
That's awesome dude! I as well will be working with some so-called european college ministry next year, and hope to come to see ya'll sometime soon!
Thanks Kat! Yeah next year should be a fun year of student ministry all-round. It'd be good for y'all to visit.
Post a Comment