These are my places of 'work'. Firstly the rather nifty looking Trinity College Dublin...


And the National Library of Ireland, of which this isn't a good photo really, but itsn't the worst place to be working...

Right next to the Irish Parliament no-less. Or the Office of the Taoiseach (Irish PM)..

This is where I ate breakfast every morning (the grass to the left of the picture) in St Stephen's Green..

This is where my hotel was, though I will add a disclaimer in saying that my room looked out onto the small back street behind the hotel, not the River Liffey. Still, twas nice...

And this is where I got to chill out with a bit of an evening stroll along the River Liffey (thats the Four Courts builing on the right)...
3 comments:
oh, that takes me back.....only when I was there it wasn't quite as sunny, green, or warm......
but alas, it was very fun! haha
glad you had fun, and I will be regaling you with more stories of my fun times here in Italy soon.....
how long are you working there?
Hey Kat... Yeah Dublin is a fun place, though twas a tad bit lonely with me there on my own. And looking forward to hearing more of your fun times in Italy.
And Ash- firstly thanks for stopping by - and I am back. I was in Dublin for 4 days, but i've been back in Liverpool since late Friday night. Hope you are well.
R
Post a Comment