Thursday, December 20, 2007

Update


An update for all you die hard readers out there... All none of you. :-)


Life has been interesting since my last post. The degree is all done. Completley and utterly and totally finished. I graduated last Thursday in a flurry of highly enjoyable pomp and ceremony. Twas marvellous and a great way to end an often fraught three years.


I have also been blessed with a wonderful relationship with Steph. After a couple of interesting years waiting to see what would emerge the Lord has guided us and provided for us both in what is still a difficult situation (ie trans-Atlantic dating). It continues to fill my heart with joy and has made both of us quite the world traveller with a couple of trips Stateside in my case.


Life still has its ups and downs, little health issues here, job confusion there, as well as the many blessings and difficulties of living at home. But, all in all its been good.


Praise the Lord.

2 comments:

Kat said...

DEFINITELY shock of the year....

yay for graduating!

Let's make a deal....if you update yours, I'll update mine :)

Kat said...

thanks for thanking me for the congrats ;) haha

just kidding.....a lot of thanking seems to be coming back my way for my multiple conveyances of cheer for your graduated state, so it seemed fitting :)

now, I just have to figure out what to blog about.....

Happy Christmas! (I totally wrote that on our wall calendar at work in honor of the Brits I know haha)