Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Almost daffodils...and Robots???

I'm afraid its back to Sefton Park again, as I haven't really done anything exciting for the past week and a half. I've spent some quality time with some great people, had an interview for Relay stuff and got a wee bit of work done, but otherwise - its been quiet. But still I had my first walk of 2006 in a t-shirt, heading down to the Park. And it was cool. I actually wanted to go and see if the literally millions of daffodils had come out in bloom yet but alas they haven't. Some have managed to get a head start though and here is a few pics of those things...




On a very random aside I had an equally random dream last night. In the dream I was attending an Agape conference - at least i think it was Agape - and in our lesiure time we were put into groups and given some very rudimentary supplies. We were then asked to build a robot, but not just any robot - an underwater, evangelistic, attack robot. I mean... WHAT?!?! WHY?!?!? I woke up and just sat perplexed as to why my brain would dream about that. Whats even more random is that the things we were given to build it were so simple - plastic rulers for the frame etc - and yet the end product was 8 ft long and made of titanium. Hmmm... My very odd brain ladies and gents.

Disclaimer: Obviously Agape conferences don't involve the construction of odd robot things and this is just my slumbering subconsious being very odd. Ha!

No comments: