Friday, March 17, 2006

Palm House and Sefton Park

I like the Palm House and Sefton Park a lot. I like them for one, as they have been as much a fixture of my time in Liverpool as Steve Attwell and Evans Sarpong, which is saying a lot if you think about it (I've lived with them both for 4 years now).

Infact they have defined my Liverpool experience right from the start (thats 5 years), and it is with great joy that I can now go down to SP not only for a walk, some fresh air and some pondering time, but also to reminisce about the last five years. Five years of ups and downs, of weddings, of firework displays, of strange laser show things, of friends, of snow, of sun, of football, of bikes, of stars, of squirrels, of ice cream. Marvellous. Here is a shot if the Palm House and some ducks in the Park.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what about sparklers attached to balloons????

Rich said...

Thats a good point mate. Haha. Had forgotten about the sparkler experience that was Christoff's wedding. Ha.