
I'm blogging for two reasons really. Firstly I just managed to throw two pieces of rubbish into my bin from across my room. YAY!!! As a person with limited athletic ability this is a wonderful thing.
Secondly, I just finished Made in America by Bill Bryson. And it was great, right up to the last page. I've actually read quite a few good books this year now, all of them with a distinct theme (see if you can work out what it is):
1776 by David McCullough
Letter from America by Alistair Cooke
Made in America by Bill Bryson
and last but most certainly not least,
Band of Brothers by Stephen E Ambrose, which i absolutley flippin loved. Amazingly good book to read. Thanks again Steph. Much appreciated... :-)
1 comment:
hmmm....I have pondered this for a long time ( a whole 3 seconds since I finished reading your blog) and the theme I have discovered is....
the shopping trends of antartic penguins....
very interesting topic I might say...
;)
Post a Comment