Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The Dedication...

Wow... This is my first venture into the intricate world of the 'blog'. This is a world to which I was completely oblivious... Until a certain fellow blogger compelled me (and many others) to read her daily postings on life and its many happenings... Since then I have become an avid reader, though never quite willing to take my own first few steps into bloggerdom...

However that needs to change... So here goes it.. Lets see if I can make it a week before I give up and return to anonimity...

1 comment:

Brittney said...

rich--i'm like a proud little mamma on the day when her firstborn took his very first step, signifying his independence. don't give up on the blog, hold tight to it, finish the race hard rich. finish the race hard.

tips to spice it up so that you love your blog:

google images...nothing like an overweight panda to compel you to blog.
demand that people comment. it spurs us bloggers on. we need it.
be an obedient blogger and force yourself to do it when you don't even want to. it's development in our personal discipline.

press on good buddy. over and out.