Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Leaving...

One of the lasses who started Uni when I did had a leaving party (see what I mean about neverending parties?) tonight, which I was fortunate enough to be at. It was cool to be able to say good-bye and wish her luck as she heads out into the non-Liverpool world. But also very weird.

I just don't get it. Having been here at Uni for so long, and having graduated already, I really thought i'd be far better at dealing with people leaving. This is even more so when I don't really know someone that well. But as I've discovered tonight its still really weird and in some ways a proper good kick in the teeth.

The lass who is leaving us is a sound individual and i'm really thinking 'huh. I've known this lass for four years, and yet never really got to know her.' Which, is ultimately very sad... Bummer dude..

A toast to Amy Poulsom...

No comments: