At the moment my life is becoming a strange combination of partying, BBQ's and beach/party trips. This obviously isn't a bad thing. Given the choice between sitting in my room reading about the economic history of Ireland or going chilling in the park or the beach, or even better, eating free food at a BBQ or party, then there is no contest. Especially when I am surrounded by the most fantastic people in the world ever as I thankfully and so amazingly am..
But. I am reaching saturation point. I love spending time in fellowship with people. I love the beauty of this world that is more than evident in a park or by the sea. And I love food (obviously). But I really am finding it tiring going to so many things. Hence I have adopted the strategy of my housemate, one Evans Felix Sarpong, whereby you head over to an event, spend some quality time with people, and then head home to have a sleep. I realise this may sound harsh on the people throwing the event - rude even - but its more and more becoming a necessary part of my lifestyle. At the grand age of 22 and a half I feel more like 32. Scary..
But anyway the question i'm starting to ask is, is this normal? Are you supposed to act like this in your early twenties? Or, am I coming down with old man disease (Danieltemlettis in its latin form)?
Just a thought..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment