Saturday, August 20, 2005

Bad Haircut...

Yesterday I went for a haircut. Why? Well my hair was begining to take on 'epic' proportions and was attracting too many 'when are you going to get your hair cut?' comments. One girl at Merseyfest even offered to cut it with a pair of hedge clippers!!

So, inspight of me personnally being a fan of my dishevelled look, I went and had a haircut.

And... I now have the strangest hair-cut ever - well not really. But it is odd. I'm certainly being overly vain about it, but my hair just looks 'wrong'. And I can't work out why.

Theres not much I can do about it now other than wait for my hair to grow. But it does confirm one thing - that I cannot get a good haircut. Some people can and some people can't - I certainly fit the latter group. I don't even blaim the hardresser - I just have 'unfortunate hair' (I think thats something Bill Bryson said).

No comments: