
So today I ventured down to the park to try and get some photos of the autumn colours. Some of the trees look outstanding at the moment. Little pockets of colour surrounded by green and grey. Sadly this photo doesen't really reflect that - the light wasn't particularly good. Well thats my excuse anyway..
I actually really enjoyed my little walk today though. First of all I got up a little bit earlier which was grand. Secondly, on the way to the park I was walking under a chestnut tree just as four conkers dropped to the ground. Except that they didn't hit the ground. Rather they hit me on the head. Ouch! Funny though. I thought things like that only happened in cartoons.
In the park I was taking pictures when a guy walking his dog came up to me and said, 'Ah. I bet your an Art student?' To which I replied 'No. I'm a History student actually.' On hearing this his face dropped and he looked immensly disappointed. I mean I have never, ever seem someone seem so devastated to hear that I studied history. Amused me somewhat.
After the walk I had a wee chat with Evans and then went to see my friends Beko and Juliet, which was cool. Not seen them for a while so it was good to chat.
And now i'm blogging and then maybe working. I was watching a film with Danny and Evans but it already had my blood boiling after 3 mins by having American soldiers fighting the Nazi's in Scotland in 1944. What!?!?! A warning to anyone who watches a historically inaccurate film with me... Ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment