I'm sat in the living room of the Agape girls house amusing myself no end by writing a blog whilst sat on the couch using Angie's computer. Tis amusing. I have no idea why but it is.
So today was great. I headed down to the Maritime Museum in the morning with some of the Agape team and it was cool. I've been to the Maritime Museum many times but it was fantastic to be down there with the team. I'm sure I was annoying but I really enjoyed just talking about ships and history and things. I don't know why but I really enjoy sharing my knowledge with people - a sign that I am indeed cut out for lecturing? I don't know but maybe.
Afterwards I enjoyed a splendid time of fellowship with Brittney. We made a wee trip to Tesco's, took in the Richmond Tavern and then I was honoured to eat some delicious Brittney Lenhoff soup. So, so good. I really appreciated just talking and chilling out with ye Brit. Thankyou.
And now i'm sat with Danny and Stephanie just talking with a cup of tea and some music. Marvellous.
Oh and thanks for the computer usage Angie. Just checked out your song too. Nice. Really, really good. Angie King ladies and gents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha.. Good to hear from you Mike. I'm not too bad mate. Yeah catch you soon. R
Post a Comment