So technically a week has passed without an update on this site. Such a highly unusual occurence requires some form of an explanation. And...The reason is that I am busy. Busy, busy, busy. Work, future, and post-graduate things on the one hand, and, some really cool times of hanging out with great friends on the other. This weekend for example was absolutely brilliant and for all those involved - thankyou - you are all marvellous, wonderful people.Things I would like to bring to your attention this week include the brilliance of Johnny Cash, a man I knew little about until a few weeks ago, and then I went to see Walk the Line. Now I own a Johnny Cash best of album and like it a lot.
Also I would like to put in the spotlight Band of Brothers the book. This rather nifty book which I recieved as an amazing present a few weeks back is just quality. I already loved the tv programme and the book just adds a whole other dimension to the story of Easy Company. Fantastic.
And finally the British weather this week has come through in spectacular fashion, producing some trully amazing skies. I, ladies and gentlemen, am a man who likes to look at the sky, and this week has been a grand week for that.


Enjoy the pics.
5 comments:
Hey Rich,
The picture you sent me from Danny is now my featured background on my desk top.. You can pass the word to him. I will be able to see it again as soon as my cord arrives next week and I can restart my computer :) Cheers friend for the encouragement..
Tim. Thankyou for the compliment, and the sun is reflecting of the wet roof. England being England it was almost clear and sunny and yet still managing to rain.
And Johnny Cash is cool. Ha.
Christy! You are welcome re the picture and its great to hear that its on your desktop. I will add that I actually took it (really hoping i don't come across as boasting here. Ha!) out of Danny T's window but i'll pass on a huge Christy Staats hello to him.
And you are welcome again for the encouragement.
those are great pictures. they prove there is hope for monoclouds departure...at least temporarily.
so, does that first pic remind anybody else of Mary Poppins? It might just be me and the lack of english surroundings I have down here in Italy....maybe after living in england like ya'll have that novelty might wear off ;)
and HOW did you get that shot??!?!
The monocloud is wonderful ash and you know it. Ha!
Kat. To get that wonderful shot I looked out of my window and saw the sun on the houses opposite. I then got my camera, walked up to my housemate Danny's room (he has an attic room) open his window and took the picture. Simple! Such a blessing to be able to capture a sunset like that.
Post a Comment