Sunday, February 05, 2006

NSC

Zzzz.... Well I have just, literally just, returned from the Agape National Student Conference held in an 1890s Candian themed Christian conference centre near Kidderminster. And it was fun...

I had been umming and ahhing about going for a few weeks and pretty much decided to go on the last minute, and I' m glad I went. It really challenged me in areas of my faith that I wouldn't necessarily say are too strong, namely evangelism, and it was good craic just being down there.

I had the privilege of sharing a room with Mr John Norwood, which is always fun, as well as hanging out with some cool peeps on the way to the door-to-door evangelism in Birmingham and whilst actually doing the evangelism. I had the privilege of taking a lass called Rebecca, a lass named Amy, Mr Ryan Hawkins himself, and a guy called Ian with whom I later went surveying with. And they were all cool, especially Ian, who dealt remarkably well with a spiritualist guy that we met, and is going to get married soon. Marvellous.

Away from the evangelism, which was pretty cool in itself, then it was generally a good weekend of hanging out and chilling out with people that I know and love like Ms KC Clark, Ms Steph Gillette, Mr Danny T and Mr A Moll, and a whole host of other cool types.

Oh and I got to have lots of fun driving fast on country roads. Marvellous... :-)

Here are some pics, courtesy of Ms KC Clark who borrowed my camera today...

Helena and KC...


KC trying to eat me...


...and then failing in that (i have a big head ;-) ) she tried to pick my nose...


Some of the Liverpool peeps...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uuuhh yuck. thanks for posting the most disgusting pic of me EVER.

Rich said...

haha. don't be daft kc. its a funny picture.

Kat said...

woo hoo for being glad you went :)