Thursday, July 07, 2005

Home...
















Whoa... Its like total picture overload.. So this morning I set off from my house (in St Helens) for a quick walk over the nearby fields. And I decided to take my camera. This is a visual record of but a small part of the resulting 30 min walk. I love my home area. Technically I live in a huge industrial town of more than 200,000 people, located in one of the UK's most urbanised regions, directly inbetween Liverpool and Manchester. And yet, its so amazingly serene and picturesque, and, within 30 seconds walk from my house. Quality.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I like pictures. That last one kind of made me feel like I was in Kansas or something though. Who knows?! Anyhow, I miss the green grass and blue skies (upon other things and people.) England simply has a beautiful country side. SAD!

Rich said...

England is a beautiful place. Glad you like the photos Sara, and yeah the place where I took the last picture has always reminded me of America (well the America i've seen on TV). So it could well be Kansas - without tornados etc... Take care.