Good morning. Ever have one of those revelationary moments? You know... A moment of sheer utter and total 'whoa'. Well i've just had one - well maybe it was a few hours ago, but the whens and wheres are unimportant. What is important is that I had a moment of revelationary 'whoa'.
And the revelation? Well it was one of 'how incredibly lucky am i?'. Self-centred yes, but hopefully self-centred in a thankful way. I am thankful. Thankful for the incredible and blessed life that I am able to lead at Uni. Thankful for my amazing parents. Thankful for my good health. And- thankful for amazing people that I am so richly blessed with in my day-to-day life.
Nice thought to begin my day with, and, in addition to a most welcome phone call, it somewhat justifies my so far sleepless night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment