Friday, July 22, 2005

Whats the craic with ye?

Ah hello there? Whats the craic with ye today dearest reader? I hope all is well and good in your everyday experience with this world that we live in.

So here is a little summary of my thoughts and experiences of the last week or so...

Firstly, I actually managed to make some progress with my work - only a fraction of what I need to accomplish ultimately, but progress nontheless.

Secondly, in preparation for the proper game that is cricket and England's regular opportunity to hammer the Aussies at it (hopefully anyway), I ended up watching two wonderfully obscure sports from the US of A. They were 'Slam Ball' (Basketball with trampolines. Ha!) and Extreme Dodge Ball. And they were most amusing.

Thirdly i've been enjoying have a relatively quiet, straightforward week. With weddings, posh meals, and, sadly, funerals to attend, life can seem a bit hectic sometimes. So to have a week of just being in Liverpool was most welcome. Nice.

Fourthly i've had a week of missing Americans - thats right Americanos - I miss you guys...

And lastly i've become hooked on the tv programme that is Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. This is embarrasing of course, but, I actually really like it. For a long time I held out as a cynical Brit - but now. Hooked, line and sinker...

And on that - laters innit

No comments: