A quick blog today since i'm on Danny's computer - thanks Danny.
So today i've been computer hunting...and come away with two cd's. Hmm... Something went wrong there. But. They are good cd's - Amos Lee (based on an enthusiastic recommendation from at least two Americanos) and Jason Mraz. Very relaxing...
The lack of a computer has also highlighted just how lucky and...spoilt, I am. And in a strange way it has reminded me of how significant and awe inspiring God is. By that I mean we come to depend on these wonderful and yet remarkably annoying man-made machines and then they fall apart - but God's amazing provision continues.
Of late i've felt that the computer has started to take over my life - i need it to work for one thing, but, also with some very dear people to me being out of our fine land, i see it as a key form of communication. MSN, e-mail and blogging et al. But as consequence of this I feel that i'm taking my focus off God and onto the computer. Sounds odd I guess but seriously - instead of praying or reading the bible i'll go onto the net for the millioneth time that day to check my e-mails.. Not good.
So maybe I need this technological break?
Anyway - laters...
R
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment