Sunday, January 15, 2006

Bewildered...

I'm tired. Not physically, but mentally. I find myself in a postion that I find bewildering. I am bewildered. If you had suggested that I would be in the situation in which I find myself now to me in September I would have laughed, though maybe with an admittance that anything is possible. I know I can trust in God. That He is with me. But I feel that I am in that odd no-where place that leads ultimately to somewhere. A place full of promise and hope, but still clouded by the reality that is... well who knows. All I can see right now is the tatters of the last few months, with some great people - amazing blessings each and every single one of them - interspersed amongst the wreckage, reminders of God's provision and love, guiding me and supporting me through each day. Thanks guys. You are all marvellous people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this good?

I hope so Rich x