Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A time to draw...

I'm really not motivated to post right now but, I will try and come up with something anyway. First up i found myself doing a quick sketch the other day and this is the result:


And this is the original:



Secondly I really like listening to loud music. Today when I was feeling a little down I stuck on some Muse and really cranked up the volume on my stereo and it was great. See also The Arcade Fire and Bloc Party for rather splendid bands to listen to.

Thirdly I ended up having a really, really, long walk today and it was marvellous. Walking stinkin' rocks guys it really does.

Fourthly this is a cool pic and i'm posting it for the sake of posting.



Its in the Lakes by the way and I could really do with a day up there right now.

Lastly the Lord is good and I really need to remember that more often. Still my quiet times are returning to normal and the light and the end of the tunnel phase appears to be being replaced with the actual end of the tunnel which is fantastic and a real blessing.

4 comments:

ashleyvg said...

thats a pretty good "quick sketch" rich. i'm impressed.

Rich said...

Thanks Ashley...:-)

Rich said...

The 'Lakes' most certainly does capture the beauty of God mate. It is a stunningly beautiful part of the world, and i have been fortunate enough to have visited the area every year of my life.

The 'Lakes' or the 'Lake District National Park' to give it its full name is located in the very north western tip of England, near the border with Scotland. It takes about 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours to drive there in a car depending on where you go to. You can also get there on the train.

I'll post some more pictures so you can get a better, wider idea of what the lakes looks like. And how stinkin' awesome the UK is.

Rich said...

That time in the car is from Liverpool by the way.