Sunday, January 08, 2006

A Photographic Record of Another Great Expedition

This time we (me, Andy Moll, and most of the Agape team save for Ed - and later the intrepid Dr Attwell) headed to Chester for KC's fake birthday. And it was fun. We shopped for a wee while and ate some Thai food. Thai food is rapidly becoming a firm favourite of mine, especially Panang curry which is pretty much a cross between an indian and a chinese curry. Splendid.

Then some guys went home while the rest headed around the city walls which was really cool.

So here are the pics. Some things to watch out for - the ever on-the-go BML on the phone, DK asleep, the inspired Agape TL Ryan Hawkins, and yet more STINTers asleep. But to begin...

'That DK, he's so hot right now.'








3 comments:

Kat said...

I believe you did a splendid job capturing the festive mood of the day with your brilliant photography skills.....I can tell a good time was had by all by the sheer glee on your subjects' faces! :)

You must be warned that after this stellar array of artistry that I will be expecting more....

don't mind me, I'm crazy :)

Kat said...

ryan, that might be slightly creepy.....

even though you are correct, sir :)

Rich said...

Ryan. One question. What does Kevin think of your new background? Just wondered...

Kat! Welcome to my blog. Thanks for the photography praise. It was a fun day had by all and you can't really go wrong with all these highly photogenic STINTers...;-).