Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Reservoir Dogs


I went to a lot of weddings last year and at one of them we got a little bored during all the photo taking etc. As a result 6 of us spent ages walking up and down perfecting the Reservoir Dogs walk/pose. Sadly I didn't capture it on my camera, but Mr Ed Carthy did on his phone camera, and via the blog of Mr Andy McMinn, I am now able to reveal to you all this wonderful picture. Ha... Enjoy.

3 comments:

ashleyvg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ashleyvg said...

i agree w kat on the new title of your blog. i like it. the other was actually a bit dodgy if you don't know the meaning.

Rich said...

haha. thanks ashley, and kat, for your approval of the new title. yeah i thought it was time for a change, though i'd never thought of it being dodgy. Ha. Take care Ashley...

R