Ah the bloggers delight. What? I don't know... I just don't.
Anyway, hello there folks. I wish I could write a long blog now telling the wonderous tales of my life but I can't. For a start my housemate Damien is sat in my room and I don't want to be anti-social. Add to that I have a long list of things to be doing and a CU houseparty to be at in 2 hours and I don't have a lot of time.
But I want to say that there are people in this world that are wonderful, amazing people who put up with my stupidity, impatience and often just moodyness and I am thankful for them. You guys are quality.
I also want to remark on the rather wonderful Thanksgiving I attended yesterday as a guest of the Agape team. It was brilliant. Thankyou so much guys. Wonderful food, company and fellowship. So thankyou.
And also the Lord is good. We should always look and trust in Him at all times. No matter what our difficulties are, or how impossible the situation may seem, the Lord is faithful and sovereign. So lets be thankful for that too.
Ok.... Until Sunday night/Monday... Goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ah yes - yes. Thanks for keeping me uptodate that the CU houseparty is what caused everyone to be MIA for the weekend. Making sense now. Just a thought to say "hey!" and it was great to hear that brilliant accent the other evening. I'm glad I was able to catch you and the big baby before you headed home. Have you considered a vonage phone like the Americans? Then we could chat all the time. I'm sure it would be worth looking into once this team heads home....I hope they come home...next year. ANyhow, also forgot to say THANK YOU for the great card and words of encouragement. You're a star and looking forward to seeing you...hopefully soon. Cheers lad!
you say "ah" a lot. weird. are you trying to be yourself or copy someone and its a private joke i dont understand?
hope that you are yourself.
Post a Comment