Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Without

This is a week 'without.' Without tea or coffee and MSN to be specific. And... I'm enjoying it so far.

I feel the urge to use MSN more often than not, and for a Lancastrian (or even an Englishman) there ain't nothing like a good brew/cup'a'cha/cup of tea to start or end the day. But... I am not missing things as much as I thought I would. Still, I have another few days of being 'without' so I shall let you know how things go when I get back from the CU houseparty which is this weekend..

Ah houseparty... Two and a bit days in the middle of Wales (aka the middle-of-no-where) in the freezing cold. Its... going to be... GREAT! Always is... so yeah. There you go.

Otherwise I'm enjoying things a lot more so now. I still need to meet with the Lord more often than I do, and I have a lot to learn. Things aren't perfect (they never will be - at least not yet), nor do I feel like I'm riding the crest of the wave. But I am happier and more relaxed. And for this I am thankful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised you're handling the loss of tea so well Rich, considering you effectively got several of us Americans hooked on it. I still remember the fateful night when you asked to put MILK in my TEA?!?! ....and now it's become this absolutely necessary staple to my diet.