Monday, November 07, 2005

Hallville Sunset


For the last few days, nay weeks, i've been feeling really tired. I'm not sure what it is - stressful decisions or indecisions in my life, that constant feeling of having work to do, or just Autumn blues well and trully setting in - but whatever it is, things are beginning to drag. I'm starting to long for some energy. Maybe something to incorporate into my prayer life.

Otherwise things are good. I'm starting to realise that this year may be one of those years of learning - a year of growth - which seem to come along every now and then. We do of course grow each year, infact every day, but sometimes we get presented with a time in which we have to grow in our dependence, grow in our trust in the Lord more so. Testing times if you will.

However I did say that things are good and they are. I am still remarkably lucky to be in my position as a full-time student and am trully blessed by those around me. I am fortunate to have remarkalby caring, generous and sympathetic friends, family etc. Thanks guys...

No comments: