
Fortunately I had managed to back up the vast majority of my photos and work apart from some I took at the start of the year in Northern Ireland, which was sad as I really liked em - we had a bit of a lads holiday staying at my old mate Alistair's in good ole Ballymena. Anyway, i thought i had seen the last of em.

But today of all days I was looking through some old photo cds and found them! Joy of joys... Anyway... This is probably boring to most. But hey... It allows me to post some of my pics. In particular they are pics from the Giants Causeway, the geological wonder on the north Antrim coast.
The Causeway itself is cool but is so easliy dwarfed by the great power and magnitude of the brooding sky and vast ocean. Awesome. Oh and also a good place to take album cover pics. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment