Oh and I have an advent calendar all the way from Germany which is great - its Milka so the chocolate is delicious - but when i open the doors it appears i will also get a useful and no doubt fun German phrase.
The first day says this:
Pit hat den falschen Schuh mitegbracht, drum wird er vom Volgein ausgelacht.
Any ideas about what this means? Funnier and wackier the better please folks.
I'm thinking, Please use the hat made out the bread to hit the drum to wake up Santa before Voldemort arrives.
Not very good but its a start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll go for " put on the wrong shoes and people will laugh at you unless you have a drum, when they won't" I also think mitebracht is german for tight leather pants, but I may be wrong
Post a Comment