Monday, December 12, 2005

Open Mic and Baptisms




According to blogger this is my one hundredth post. Yikes. And I thought this would be a flash in the pan thing.

Anyway, I went to an Agape open mic yesterday which was fun and chilled, and was an ideal opportunity for some great conversations with people, such as the ones in the photos above. Good evening overall. And a big, big thankyou to Ms Angie King for organising the whole event. Marvellous.

I also just went to Bridge Chapel for Ryan Hawkins' baptism which was also rather splendid. It was great to be able to be there to support Ryan (at least in terms of just being there) and its always good to be at Bridge Chapel. I have such an enormous debt to Bill and the friends that I made at that church for helping me in my walk as a Christian.

The pics are of the open mic. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowza! My name is in your 100th blog! It's allll good RIIIICHARD :). Maybe it was your 100th BigMac that night too. But prob not many whilst many a drunk'n people about. It was my very first one (BigMac), and what an experiance.

Anonymous said...

hey ricky ricardo! me too! me too! hope you are well friend!

Rich said...

haha... It is all good Angiepants. Oh and i'm proud to say that i've never had a Big Mac. Ahhh... That felt good to say...

Hey, hey Staats.. I'm ok thanks..Hope you are well too friend.

Brittney said...

heads are about to roll because you have that pic up of sarah.

she yelled out how mad she looks in that picture for a long time.

but it wasn't mad yelling. it was sarah yelling.