Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Today...

Today has been a pretty good day.

It started with me hanging out with our new housemate Neil for an hour or so, which was cool..

Then I headed up towards Calderstone Park for a short, but nice, walk.

After that I grabbed some lunch from Greggs and then set about reading a book for my course, namely 'Religion, politics and violence in nineteenth-century Belfast'. Fun, fun, fun... Its actually been good to get some more work done even though it was a little slow. Hopefully I can keep this up until May and then be able to sit down and review my thesis.

I am actually trying to rekindle my excitement for Uni right now. Its all part of recognising that as much as I sometimes ache to be elsewhere I am at the University of Liverpool until September so I should really act and live as if I am.

Today has also been pretty cool in that I've allowed myself to let go of some major issues that have been affecting me. By letting go I don't necessarily mean forever forgetting about them. Rather, its more a case of trusting them to God and accepting the wonderful and amazing peace of mind that comes from that.

Oh and Evans made soup. Man I love Evan's soup. It is AMAZING and I've already eaten three bowls of the stuff tonight.

Anything else....? Erm... No. But a good day. Time to relax for a wee bit.

Hope all is well with you.

No comments: