Friday, September 30, 2005

The End of the Beard is Nigh

I'm beginning to realise that I love posting on here. I'm not sure why but... its addictive.

Well the first thing to note is that I have just looked in the mirror and seen my face, sans hair, for the first time in about 4 weeks. Why you may ask? Well this is because I have removed the strange musketeer type beard that has adorned my ugly mug for so long. And I have to say its nice. Sure I'm going to miss the reactions on peoples faces when they see me, and, i'm going to look 12 from now on in. But i'm loving not having that itchy feeling, not too mention it was all getting a bit too long and out of control. So ladies and gents I have removed the beard. Ahh...

Secondly then I've just been to CU which was ok. Met a few freshers and got to catch up with some people - most notably a guy called Ola, who is a dude - which was ace. I was actually really touched, and surprised, by Ola's reaction to seeing me. I was really honoured by it and I hope I'll be able to hang out with him more this year. Also got to spend some quality time with the Agape guys which was great. I love (see - a Brit showing emotion. Wow!) you guys. So much fun - even if I do look like the uncomfortable Brit sat in the corner. Nice...

And finally then today has been another day of feeling like a student who shouldn't be a student any more. If that makes sense? Ha. Well if it doesent I can try and explain it a bit better in person.Anyway...

No comments: