
Other than immersing myself in the news (see below), i've been quite busy of late. I returned to Liverpool on Thursday (having had a pretty hectic week at home in the run up) with a whirlwind of a day. Between multiple trips to supermarkets, Ikea, and numerous runs in my car to Liverpool carting back my stuff, I was pretty shattered by the end of the day.On Friday I ventured into Uni for some pretty unexciting (infact almost depressing) admin type jobs such as paying library fines, and trying to find out exactly how much money I will have to pay Liverpool University this year for the privillege of teaching myself. Fun, fun, fun!!
Friday evening was better though. I had the chance to briefly catch up with my mate Ryan, before heading off to catch a cool film, called, Crash. Intelligent, thought provoking and highly enjoyable.
On Saturday I frequented another wedding, that of my friends Phil and Anna, and it was great. Fantastic infact. It was amazing to see them married finally (its been a long time coming folks) and the day itself was a fantastic time of fellowship. Very enjoyable, though also very tiring. There should be some pictures at the top of this post.
Sunday was in essence simply a church day but again it was great. Amazing fellowship and a splendid day all in all. I even managed to finally catch up with Ryan properly over a good pint after a few days of trying which was good.
Today I've been brought down to earth a little, trying to sort out yet more of those administration tasks. But again its been a good day, particularly this evening which included me paying a visit to my mate Foz (he also got married recently - Phew!!! Lots, and lots, and lots of weddings) who has just returned from his medical elective in Cambodia. He regailed me and my housemate Damien with many, many tales of Cambodia. Splendid.
One downside to the last few days is that I've been pretty shocking in communicating with some of my more long distance friends. And for that i feel pretty useless. Anyway theres time to try and improve. Laters...
No comments:
Post a Comment